Tell your next mayor:
Put walking first
From climate change and air pollution, to public health and road safety, London faces a number of crises as it heads to the polls this May.
All of these call for a reduction in car dominance - and a focus on investing in walking.
The next Mayor of London should make walking a priority, and put together an ambitious programme to make our city safer and more walking-friendly.
Ask the candidates to back our five-point Manifesto for Walking which calls on the next mayor to ensure:
- People on foot feel relaxed and safe
- People can cross the road safely
- The climate emergency is prioritised and people can breathe cleaner air
- Families choose to walk to school
- People feel that walking is an easy option
DOWNLOAD OUR MANIFESTO FOR WALKING