Enter the World Horse Trail prize draw to win India's miniature sculpture
Please note: you must be over the age of 18 to enter our prize draw!
Your details will only be used for the purposes of the free prize draw unless you opt in to contact below. If you'd like to hear more about the World Horse Trail, simply opt in to email below.
World Horse Welfare values our supporters and guarantees that your details will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. World Horse Welfare may process your data and enhance the details given by using publicly available information to help inform our fundraising or charitable activities, enabling us to help more horses. If you would ever like to change the way you hear from World Horse Welfare or change how we process your data, please call +44(0)1953 497239 or email email@example.com. Please visit www.worldhorsewelfare.org/privacy for more information.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Entries must be received by 28th November 2019.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- This is a free prize draw held in relation to World Horse Welfare's World Horse Trail.
- The prize is the mini sculpture of World Horse Welfare India.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified within five days of the competition finishing.
- World Horse Welfare will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of World Horse Welfare or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Either a complete postal address or a correct email address must be supplied for your entry to be valid.
- The draw is not open to World Horse Welfare employees.
By entering the prize draw, you confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions.