Sign up for Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your donations made in the past four years can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you.

Please let us know whether or not we can claim Gift Aid on your donations by ensuring the details below are correct and checking the relevant box below (fields marked with * are mandatory).

To qualify for Gift Aid you must be a UK taxpayer and have paid enough Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover the amount that all charities and CASCs you donate to will reclaim for that tax year. Council Tax and VAT do not count and you should understand that charities will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you have given.

You should understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

My Gift Aid declaration *

Please notify the charity if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration

  • change your name or home address

  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.